Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Heroes

         Now a persons hero is someone whom they look up too it may be their mom, sibling, or a friend. Those heroes are people whom inspire their on lookers whom look at them and say, "Wow I want to be like that some day."  My heroes are my big brother, Albert Einstein, Michio Kaku, and a goddess in Greek mythology Artemis. Now give me a chance to explain my last hero. If you have ever read Greek mythology about the huntress of the moon Artemis you'll understand she was an independent women, it was known not to offend her and animals or else she would punish those that went against her. Although she may have been feared she was also a loveable goddess who loved her animals and her mother Leto. This goddess is the image I have of what a good women should be, that being independent, strong, quick witted, loveable, and known to be taken seriously and not toyed with.
        I look up to my big brother because his smart, funny, quick witted, and a problem solver. He gets me thinking he gets me wondering and pondering over deep stuff. We'll be talking about
   bioscience, astronomy, physics, and such and at the end of our discussions I'll be left flabbergasted. The stories he tells me are science fiction stories that blow my mind and leaves me into yearning to hear more of what happens next. I tell him every time he finishes his story to write a book about it that these are stories other people would love to read but there's a problem his not good at writing. Hahaha but that's okay I'm sure his stories will be published. I absolutely am inspired by my brother which is why he is my hero. :)
        Now Albert Einstein was a great man with brains and many of his discoveries and projects were left behind till this day. His a smart man that I respect and look up to because he has created such a great impact on this world that his name is well known. When he died he left his legacy behind for sure and THAT is what I admire the most.
        Michio Kaku is my hero because he explains the physics of science fiction. He explains the things that peak my interest the most the things I usually talk about with my big brother. I feel inspired to make a change when I hear him speak. I feel like I can be the change I want to see in the world. I wish I can meet this man and have a discussion with him about all sorts of things about the future.
These are my heroes....who are yours?     

No comments:

Post a Comment