Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lesson Learned:Speak Your Mind

Well I sure did get my lesson learned today. I made a whole mess of things that could have easily been avoided by just speaking my mind. I'm not really the type of girl that tells you things straight out. Now I'm not saying I'm fake I'm just saying I tend to sugar coat things alot and not get straight to the point. I don't like this about me but that's what I learned. Middle school I didn't have much self-esteem I felt ugly and fat. I always worried about my looks and cared what people thought of me. I was a shy and quiet girl I didn't speak unless spoken to. I think that made me an easy target for bullies to tease me because they thought I didn't have a voice to stand up to them, which at that time is true. Today I let people say, and think what they want about me. I have always thought that it's best I don't speak my mind because no one will ever understand my thoughts, or my way of thinking, or that it'll just be a burden to others. But I know it's not wrong to speak your mind because if you don't speak out what you want you'll never be happy. Guess it's time for a change I think I needed this to become the stronger person I know deep inside. That person that tells you the straight up truth even if the truth is harsh, that only sugar coats things on special occasions. I want to become the person I know I'am maybe you'll stick around with me and see me change. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment