Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Dream

 

 
Do you have a dream? If you do what's your dream? Is it to become someone great and imprint your name in this world before you leave? Is it to spread your beliefs?  To give hope to those in need? Or is to see the world with your own eyes and experience new things? Maybe it's to leave your legacy.
A wise man from Japan said to me you can't be happy if you don't have a dream.
My dream is to travel and see the world, experience different cultures, and become known for something great. No one is known if they don't speak out. No one makes a difference without standing for what's right. No one will remember your name if you don't make a change and fight.
My dream is to be strong and break out of this person I'am now. I want to be the person that can stand up and fight when in danger someone who can take care of herself. Someone who tells you the straight up truth, someone reliable, quick witted always on her feet, intelligent, and an independent woman. This is my dream it'll take sometime to get there but it all starts now and what I do today. I hope I can reach my goals. Sometimes it seems so far from my reach...

No comments:

Post a Comment